Risk assessment is important to prevent disease or delay the onset of disease. Lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc can be prevented if taken proper care. Just for Hearts offer Risk assessment plan which can be helpful to an individual. Prevention is better than cure is what we believe at.
- Experienced healthcare professionals available for consultation. Team of Nutritionists will assist you in your Healthy heart plan. If required Physicians and Doctors consultation is available.
- Well managed online profile details which can be accessed from anywhere. You do not have a limitation to the place. You can access your plan from anywhere in the world.
- You can also meet us at our offices in selected cities.
- In easy steps you can register for the program.
- Transparent privacy and return policy. Your satisfaction is what we aim at.
- Feel free to call us on +91 92668 02992 or get in touch with us on Skype: Justforhearts
Who is this for?
- Person with family history for heart disease, diabetes, cancer, obesity etc.
- BMI (Body mass Index) > 23.
- Increased cholesterol, sugar, thyroid, lipid levels.
How Does This Plan Work?
- You need to register with Just for Hearts.
- Sign in with your Just for Hearts account.
- Select Risk assessment plan for one month.
- Make online payment and get your plan.
- You will get the plan details in email.
- Complete your profile with minute details, so your Dietitian can plan your diet accordingly.
- You can also upload your reports along with the profile. Experts can have a look at it and manage your diet accordingly.
- Schedule a counseling telephonic / Skype call.
- Get personalized diet plan in your mail box with required details.
- Go for regular follow ups and assess your progress with Us.
- Completion of plan, take maintenance plan. If suggested, upgrade your plan to reach to your goal weight.
Start for Rs.500 per month.
Get New Year Discounts! Use healthy2013 coupon code to avail 10% discount.
This site is very helpful in building a better healthy life style and getting awareness about personal wellbeing. You are doing great job for people’s welfare.
Thanks to all! Because of this preventive program, I got aware before anything worst happens. I started taking care of my health on right time.
It is very encouraging. To describe it, this program is a helpline for what to do & what not to do regarding health with periodical measures.
The health assessment conducted under this program was very good. Time to time emails, SMS with small but important tips liked very much. It has helped me lose weight & gain fitness.
Good initiative! The regular updates that we get on mails & SMS are very beneficial & motivating. Also, the checkups have been done in very excellent manner.
It’s a good incentive to be aware of health benefits & monitor health parameters. Regular emails & SMS tips are good reminders.
This program was an eye-opener for me. Normally I never take proper care of my health but after this program, I have become more aware & health conscious. I have increased fiber content of my diet & also trying to exercise regularly. Now I can see my weight going down gradually.
This is a very encouraging, motivational & systematic approach to achieve better health. I have reduced intake of tea, chocolates, cake & sweets during this program which has helped me lose weight. I have also started regular exercise.
I thank Dr Ravindra L Kulkarni for sharing information on basic health management – Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Ailments, Stress and ways to control them. It was appreciated by all participants as it provided a good opportunity for all of us to understand the hazards of heart diseases in a simple way. Dr. Rohinee Motwani’s lecture on Health & Nutrition was also appreciated by all.
It was a pleasure having Just For Hearts with us for the Cardio Online chat & consultation.