Arthritis is a joint disorder known as inflammation of joints. Joint is an area where two bones ends and because of joints one can move their body parts. Joint pain is the primary symptom of arthritis. It can occur in one or more joints. Natural home remedies are the instant and easy way to treat joint pain.
Here are some Home Remedies for Joint Pain:
- Take a bath with warm water; it is the best treatment to relieve joint pain.
- Apply warm vinegar on painful area at night, and wash it off with warm water in the morning.
- Massage your joints with olive oil or camphor oil; it has an effective role in reducing joint pain.
- Flaxseeds has anti-inflammatory properties thus helps to relieve joint pain. One can consume 2-3 teaspoons of flaxseeds every day.
- Have 1 glass of warm milk with 1 teaspoon of turmeric to get rid of joint pain.
- Applying cold and hot compresses in an alternate time will help to reduce arthritis pain.
- Wrap ice cubes in a cotton cloth and rub it on affected area, it will help to ease painful joints.
- Ginger has an effective role in treating arthritis pain. Include 1/2 teaspoon on grated garlic in your daily diet.
- Consuming some amount of cord liver oil helps to relieve arthritis pain.
- Have half teaspoon of cinnamon with 1 teaspoon of honey in the morning daily.
Note: These home remedies are for information purpose. One cannot substitute medical treatment with the remedy. Consult your doctor before consuming them.