- Semolina: 1/4th cup
- Oats: 1/4th cup (25gm)
- Curd: 1/3 cup
- Vegetables: Carrots grated, capsicum, tomato, onion and spinach leaves.
- Salt for taste
- Ginger – garlic paste
- Soak semolina for 1 hour in little water.
- Soak oats in water and blend it in mixer. When it is done in fine paste, add soaked semolina and blend once again.
- Clean and wash all the vegetables.
- Chop them and grate the carrots.
- Prepare paste of ginger garlic and mix all the ingredients.
- Add curd and keep aside for another 30 minutes.
- Put the mixture in idli pan and steam for 10 minutes.
- This can be served with dal chutney or sauce.