Msc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Bsc Food science and nutrition, Certified - neurolinguistic programmer, hypnotherapist, time line therapist and EFT practitioner
5- 10 years experience
From Rs. 00 - To Rs. 3000
My Profile:Hi, I am Deepal Shukla - Practicing Nutritionist- I have done my Masters in clinical nutrition and dietetics from SNDT university, have done my BSc food sicence and nutrition from Nirmala Niketan college of home science, in adjunct to this I am a certified, neurolinguistic programmer, hypnotheripist and time line therapist and EFT practitioner, I am currently pursuing International Diabetic Educator course.I have 6-8 yrs experience in feild of nutrition and 2yrs experience in online counselling.In past i have worked with Dr Nadeem Rais - renowed Endocrinologist in mumbai, Dr Parag Shah - Endocrinologist in ahemdabad, had been attached to Breach candy hospital for a short duration.Worked for protein-X as a consultant nutritionist, currently working as a Senior nutritionist- Mera Doctor.
- Internship at nutritional clinic at TATA memorial hospital for 1 month, worked for cancer patient
- Internship done at Leelavati Hospital, Under Dr. Bharat Shah and Mrs. Zamrudd Patel for 1month for kidney patient
- Internship done at Asian Heart Hospital, for 5 weeks in cardiac rehabilitation
- Received certificate for participating in Diabetes awareness programmed with Dr.Chandalia (Endocrinologist).
- Have received practitioner certificate in Neuron-linguistic programming, EFT, Hypnotherapy and time-line therapy (course adjunct to my qualification).
- Participated in the RRO “Active Kid” Wellness Program, conducted by R.R. Oomerbhoy Pvt. Ltd, at the Campion School (Senior), Walshingham School and GD Somani School Mumbai. The Program included individual Diet Counseling to the students.
- Conducted one day nutritional, fitness and diabetes awareness programmed at PepsiCo India.
- Completed a thesis “Nutritional status of Autistic children” as part of M.Sc. curriculum at SNDT University
- Participated in 4th international congress on cardiovascular disease and 11th world congress in clinical nutrition as delegate held on 17th – 19th November 2006.
- Developed tube feeding formula as a part of curriculum under subject food development.
- Developed modified recipes for kidney patients during internship period which were later published in Narmada Kidney Foundation news letter.
- Group participation in organizing a 1 week seminar on pediatrics
- Consulting Nutritionist- at Green lawns school - for 3 days health camp .
Blogs By Deepal Shukla ( Dietitian/Nutritionist ) - Mumbai.
Hi, I am here to discuss NLP – Neurolinguistic programming and how it helps in so many things, weight loss being one of them. every one of us are tired [...] Read More..
Ramadan or Ramadan is the holy month for Muslims, where our Muslim friends fast for 30 days from dawn to dusk. During the fasting period, they have nothing to eat [...] Read More..
We are all awaiting monsoons,the scorching heat is getting on all of us, isnt it. Monsoon is cooling, monsoon is fun but along with that it brings with it lots [...] Read More.. More Blogs By Deepal Shukla...
My Services/ Products
Showing all 5 results
Holistic Weight Management$80–$240Weight management program - weight loss/weight gai [...]Sold by: Deepal Shukla
My Healthy Baby Diet
$28This caters to children of age group up [...]Sold by: Deepal Shukla
Add to cart
Kids Health (childhood obesity)$1203 months plan to help you deal with over weight is [...]Sold by: Deepal Shukla
Add to cart
Family lifestyle modification
$140Value for money, diet plan for your whole family . [...]Sold by: Deepal Shukla
Add to cart
Holistic Diabetes Management (type1,2 and pregnancy diabetes)
$100Diabetes management - mind body connection (positi [...]Sold by: Deepal Shukla
Add to cart