Holistic Diabetes Management (type1,2 and pregnancy diabetes)
Diabetes management – mind body connection (positive reinforcement)
Hi, I am Deepal Shukla – Practicing Nutritionist- I have done my Masters in clinical nutrition and dietetics from SNDT university, have done my BSc food sicence and nutrition from Nirmala Niketan college of home science, in adjunct to this I am a certified, neurolinguistic programmer, hypnotheripist and time line therapist and EFT practitioner, I am currently pursuing International Diabetic Educator course.I have 6-8 yrs experience in feild of nutrition and 2yrs experience in online counselling.In past i have worked with Dr Nadeem Rais – renowed Endocrinologist in mumbai, Dr Parag Shah – Endocrinologist in ahemdabad, had been attached to Breach candy hospital for a short duration.Worked for protein-X as a consultant nutritionist, currently working as a Senior nutritionist- Mera Doctor.
- Internship at nutritional clinic at TATA memorial hospital for 1 month, worked for cancer patient
- Internship done at Leelavati Hospital, Under Dr. Bharat Shah and Mrs. Zamrudd Patel for 1month for kidney patient
- Internship done at Asian Heart Hospital, for 5 weeks in cardiac rehabilitation
Also working as a private consultant at my own consulting firm Foods4life as a nutritionist and counselor and also doing online counseling
- Received certificate for participating in Diabetes awareness programmed with Dr.Chandalia (Endocrinologist).
- Have received practitioner certificate in Neuron-linguistic programming, EFT, Hypnotherapy and time-line therapy (course adjunct to my qualification).
- Participated in the RRO “Active Kid” Wellness Program, conducted by R.R. Oomerbhoy Pvt. Ltd, at the Campion School (Senior), Walshingham School and GD Somani School Mumbai. The Program included individual Diet Counseling to the students.
- Conducted one day nutritional, fitness and diabetes awareness programmed at PepsiCo India.
- Completed a thesis “Nutritional status of Autistic children” as part of M.Sc. curriculum at SNDT University
- Participated in 4th international congress on cardiovascular disease and 11th world congress in clinical nutrition as delegate held on 17th – 19th November 2006.
- Developed tube feeding formula as a part of curriculum under subject food development.
- Developed modified recipes for kidney patients during internship period which were later published in Narmada Kidney Foundation news letter.
- Group participation in organizing a 1 week seminar on pediatrics
- Consulting Nutritionist- at Green lawns school – for 3 days health camp .
English, Gujrathi, Hindi
|Type of Consultation|
Email, Skype, Telephone, WhatsApp