Coconut water benefits are pretty amazing, it is a very pure liquid second to water, so it is no wonder it will benefit you in your quest for looking younger. This is definitely one of Mother Nature’s best drinks; it is a powerhouse of anti aging properties.
Coconut water is one of the vital thirst quencher, appetizer, calming provider and extremely good for kidney related patients. Compared to sports drinks, coconut water contains very little sodium, but had more of potassium. Another is the content of magnesium, calcium, vitamins B and C, zinc, selenium, iodine and sulfur. No wonder if the coconut water contains a variety of health benefits as follows:
- It keeps the body hydrated: One of the benefits of coconut water is its ability to hydrate the body. Coconut water contains all the electrolytes that your body needs, such as sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium and magnesium. These electrolytes to drinking water have an important role in keeping the body hydrated, especially during and after sports activities that deplete the sweat.
- Helps you shade down: Coconut water is known for its low calorie content. Therefore, if you want to lose weight, change the habit of eating high-calorie beverages like soda, caffeine, or fruit juice with coconut water.
- Improves the immune system: Coconut water also contains lauric acid, which is also found in breast milk. The function of this acid is antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal y. Coconut water is very well taken regularly to improve the body’s immune system to fight viruses and disease.
- Improves circulation: It helps carry nutrients and oxygen to the blood cells and increase metabolism. Also, coconut water can also help cleanse the digestive tract.
- Relieve nausea: Patients with typhoid fever, malaria or other diseases that can cause nausea try to have the coconut milk to reduce nausea.
- Good for digestion: Components of coconut water contain various bioactive enzymes that can help overcome the problem of digestion and metabolism. Regular consumption of coconut water is effective to deal with discomfort in the abdomen.
- Maintenance of electrolyte balance: Coconut water is a good source of potassium. In a portion of coconut milk contains 220 mg of potassium. These electrolytes your body needs daily to maintain the function of cardiac contraction.
- Relieve urinary tract infection: Coconut water is highly recommended for those suffering from kidney stones and urinary tract. Drink coconut water regularly helps to dissolve kidney stones is mentioned it is easier to remove.
- Healthy skin: It acts as a light moisturizer and also reduces excess oil on skin. Another advantage is the type of combination skin soft. Use coconut water for bathing or choose skin lotion made from coconut. Coconut water can also be used to wash your face after using a mask, especially for those with oily skin.
- Prevent Muscle Cramps: One of the biggest coconut water benefits is the prevention of muscle cramps. Coconut water is high in potassium and a deficiency in this mineral can cause cramps in your muscles.