As the winter approaches, we need to be very extra careful about our skin. Low temperature, low humidity, harsh & strong weather deplete skin its natural lipid layer, which leads to dry skin. The dry air suck the moisture out of skin & the skin becomes dry. Your hand skin gets rough and thicker, skin deposits in heels and which ultimately leads to crack skin.
How to take care of skin in winter?
- Drink plenty of water: Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day. It will provide hydration. Drinking water ensure your skin healthy & glowing.
- Moisturise your skin: After bath skin becomes dry, application of moisturiser makes the skin soft . Choose moisturiser that is thick in nature.
- Ex foliate your skin: Ex foliation will remove dead cells of skin & make the skin clear. Ex foliate skin every alternate day.
- Protect from harsh weather: In winter there low temperature, low humidity causes skin to be dry, so try to hydrate yourself & keep warm.
- Oil therapy: Rub some almond or coconut oil on your body before taking bath. Use lukewarm water instead of very hot water cause hot water may rob moisture from your skin & the skin becomes itchy & dry.
Here are some Home remedies for dry skin:
Get Personalised Consultations from our Experts!
- Milk cream is also good moisturiser:1 tsf of milk ,add 2 tsf of milk cream & few drops of lime juice. Rub it on your hands & legs before bath for 10 min. It will give instant result.
- Curd: curd is excellent antioxidant, skin hydrant with anti-inflammatory properties which helps to sooth dry skin. Application of 1-2 tsp Curd with few drops of lime or some honey on body before wash gives wonders for our skin.
- Honey: Take 2 tsp of honey. Heat it lightly. Apply it on your skin while warm. Leave it for 15 min. & wash it off .Honey helps to lock moisture & has antioxidant & anti-microbial properties it makes skin smooth.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is not only act as moisturiser but it also forms protective layer that keep impurities from entering pores. it keeps the skin tight. Just application of alove vera pulp on your skin will give so much advantages.
- Milk: Raw milk with few drops of rose water will make your skin baby soft.
Follow the simple steps & be beautiful with healthy skin in this winter.
Discuss with Our Experts for more details –